Sunday, January 13, 2013

Apologies

Again.

The freelance job I was working on in December just about killed me. I worked every waking hour on the book or my full-time job. Christmas was a 14-hour day. The month was just a bad one, and as you have probably guessed, I caved into the depression of being alone and the stress of too much work to do.

Last weekend was my first with no responsibilities, and I tried to get stuff squared away -- bills paid, apartment cleaned, etc. But a new book will arrive Monday and the stress will begin again.

I am not complaining about the work -- I am grateful to have a job and am grateful to have the freelance jobs. I love proofreading the books. I just haven't been able to figure out a way to get all the work done and still have time to live.

I'll write again soon -- just wanted to touch base so you knew I wasn't completely AWOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment