Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yes, even last night!

I don't have much time, but I wanted to report that the streak continues at 28 days! 

Yesterday and today had potential to be bad: I had planned on walking after work, but work (which typically ends between 7:30 and 8:30) for me lasted until 10:30 p.m. We decided to replate and try to get in the Ferguson decision in as many papers as possible. The decision was to be announced at 9, but as everyone knows it wasn't until 9:30 that the prosecutor said the words. I updated the story by 10, the cover was finished at 10:20 and it was rush, rush, rush. I was exhausted. But I had to walk. So I did. I went down to the treadmill, got in that minimum 1 mile and got home around 11:30.

Today, I need to leave work at 7:30 for trivia night, so my plan was to get in the walk this morning. It was super hard to get up. But two things made me: 1. Today would be the last day of decent weather before the temperatures sink, and I really, really like to walk outside whenever possible, and 2. I just couldn't break the streak. 

I just got back from doing 3 miles. Still pretty tired. But pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment