Friday, September 17, 2010

Up and running

I'm already late for work and it's only 10:40 a.m. (I got home at 1:30 a.m. from work). But I did get in a decent run and feel pretty good about that. I ran for two miles straight and then just walked the whole last mile. I'm a wee bit worried about my calf, which is tender. I figured my goal today was to see if I could run more than 1.75 miles straight and after I achieved that, I wasn't going to push myself only to hurt myself.

As you can see, I still have a long way to go in this quest to up my speed. I don't want to say it's doubtful I won't achieve my PR goal at the October race, but, yeah, it's doubtful. But I'm not worried. I just want to do well and train well and not hurt myself in the meantime.

OK, better get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment