Friday, August 14, 2009

Case of the blahs

Today started out bad when I woke up crying because I was crying in a dream. Little too real, and as much as I wanted to snap out of it, I had a hard time. But I went to my hourlong Spin class and it was great, as always. Unfortunately, once again, my knee is bothering me. I've iced it and stretched and hope tomorrow's rest day will help.

But my shift at work is going poorly -- i.e. stressful -- and right behind me is cake and I want to turn around and eat it all. I also fear this weekend's baby shower, where goodies are certain. Cake is a huge weakness for me. And I've learned I just can't have a little. It sets me off and makes me eat more of everything.

So I continue to eat my salad at work and just try to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment