Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can you amend a weigh-in?

So, yes, I was pretty upset yesterday. I was this close to posting "Don't read this blog anymore; it's not worth your time; I obviously don't know what I'm doing." But I erased it.

I weighed in again today. And I'll be. The body is a weird, weird thing (forgive me body; I'm not making fun; please don't punish me later). Today I weigh 201.8 -- a full two pounds less than yesterday.

(And like yesterday, I weighed myself twice to make sure it wasn't a fluke.)

Actually looking forward to today's run.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is fantastic news. That gives me hope for this week for myself. Thanks for posting. I needed a little positive thinking. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! But I don't read this blog 'cause I think you've got 'the answers' - I read it because you keep fighting the good fight, even when it's tough, even when you're ready to give up.

    And because you're a good writer, but that should really go without saying.

    ReplyDelete