Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 4

Oooh, there were moments tonight when I wanted to grab the box of Snackwells cookie packets and eat them all. That's what happens when you sit in front of the TV at night.

But then I pictured myself on that bike, trying to climb that hill.

I only went 7 calories over my calorie goal today, which was a success because it was a day with little exercise, meaning I only got 1,270. It's a tough thing to do sometimes, especially when you have your evening free.

So I've made it four days. Longer than I've gone in awhile.

Some good things I did for myself today:

1. Ate 7 servings of fruits/veggies.

2. Walked to work and back, and enjoyed it (such a lovely day)

3. Started planning out my options for the week. I filled up the sheet for work goals and health goals but am actually having a hard time coming up with nine options for fun. I'll sleep on it. See what else I can come up with.

Off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment