Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello again

Once again, I'm so sorry I've been MIA. There's no one reason, but for the past week I've been sick and haven't done much of anything besides work.

Tomorrow is the big day. Back to school. I'm determined - determined - to do the opposite of last year. Last year, I gained twenty pounds during the semester. This year, I hope to lose twenty pounds. Because, oh-my-goodness, if I gain 20 pounds on top of the weight I'm at now, that will be the end of me.

It's going to be hard. Teaching is stressful. But if I want to continue doing this, I need to find a way to make it work.

I have prepped for the week by making a big stir-fry, pancake mix and pumpkin muffins.

And my goal for tomorrow is to run three miles.

I'm super nervous about tomorrow. I hope I start feeling better, because this cold just makes everything so much harder. At the moment, my head doesn't ache as bad as it has been, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I'll report back tomorrow. Promise.

1 comment: