Monday, January 17, 2011

Doesn't seem fair...

...when I run/walk 7 miles instead of going to a dessert party, eat under my allotted calories for the day and step on the scale this morning only to see it's gone up.

Now, granted, I know my body and for some reason the scale is always up the day after I run long distances. I know it is what it is.

But I just looked at all the photos from the dessert party (for those who don't know what this is, imagine walking into a bakery filled with every single delicious thing you can think of and being allowed to eat whatever you want, as much as you want, for as long as you want) and it all looked so good and I started to think about how tasty it would have been.

It's not regret I'm feeling. I know it was for the best. But I just wanted to whine a little at the unfairness of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment