Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Temptations

Today at work, we had cake and cookies to celebrate two birthdays. Last week, we had a cookie cake to celebrate a birthday. And leftover goodies from a dessert party.

So I've decided to actually start keeping track of these temptations, for curiosity's sake (and because it always makes me feel better when I can make it through a shift without frosting on my face or cookie crumbs on my shirt).

To make it fun, I've posted a poll question on the right of this blog's home page, asking you how many days you think I'l be faced with these temptations. In June, I'll let you know what the number was.

(Oh, and how have I avoided the past two weeks' worth of work temptations? I don't even LOOK at what's over on the goody table. If I don't see it, it's not there -- even if I'm in earshot of the "mmmmms" and "sooo gooods.")

No comments:

Post a Comment