Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 1--Check!

Last week's weight: 216
This week's weight: 212
Total loss: 4 pounds
Left to lose: 46 pounds

I'll take it! I feel like it's a small weight-loss for the first week, which usually shows much more success, but I have to remember that I barely exercised. And that my goal is 2 pounds a week. And that Rome wasn't built in a day. Etc.

I also need to work on my eating schedule. Working until midnight makes it hard to have the typical eating routine, as my dinner is usually around 10 p.m. And that makes me worry that I eat too many of my calories late at night. I need to have more of a balance but my fear is that if I eat earlier, I'll be so hungry at night with no calories left to use.

I just got finished with a 3-mile run, which wasn't wonderful but was better than the last one. I only coughed a few times during the run and didn't wheeze too much. There's still some chest congestion but it doesn't seem as bad.

I still haven't tried my exercise DVD....maybe tomorrow. Gotta eat some breakfast now (yes, I know it's noon).

No comments:

Post a Comment